Saturday, April 4, 2009

Who says you can't have FUN???

Okay. We needed a little laughter today..and maybe you do too! Here is what Jared does in the room during his OFF time. I hope that you find this as funny as I did!!!

God love him!

TERI

6 comments:

granny f said...

That's my boy! You know it's okay for the uncle to teach kids goofy things, but the dad is supposed to have sense and reason. You're the dad now - let Jim do the goofy stuff. Actually, I'm thankful you can have a light-hearted moment and enjoy a laugh together. (You don't get to take that chair home, do you?)
love you guys -
granny faith

Emily said...

What a talent! Hahaha! What's even funnier is that you were laughing the whole time in the background! So great!

aWk said...

I love his face at 55 seconds! HAHAHA! Glad you guys are having some fun! Chad enjoyed this more than I did! <3

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Ahhh....I miss the days of doig nothing with the Selfs and having to make our own fun.

hollylindley said...

I love it!! Teri...I miss your laugh so much! Jared....you can always entertain put a smile on everyone's face! I'm glad that you can have fun....it's good for the soul!

Crystal said...

Well Jared, if being a Game Warden doesn't work out for you I guess you could always work for the circus. I'm impressed!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!