Friday, April 17, 2009

New Pics of Whitley and Wyatt

Wyatt chillin' in his isolette (he now has color in his bed)!!!

Look at this sweet little hat the day nurse made Whitley. She cut a hole in the newborn hat and put a pink preemie hat through it for the bow. They are so sweet!!!

Another picture of Wyatt just relaxing after his feeding!!!
I hope that you enjoyed the pictures as much as we do! Little Wyatt is growing so much. He has gained 1 ounce since his last weigh in. Most people want to lose weight---but we are just so happy he is gaining. He is just so precious!!!
Little Miss Whitley moved out of her Giraffe today into a big girl bed and loves it. She has not had any problems with the noise. It is so awesome to be able to sit right next to her and talk to her without having to peep your head through a little hole.
She had a little episode this morning where she "desatted" again. Evidentally, she heard the nurses talking and brought it back up on her own. She didn't want to be bagged again. Thank goodness!!! She has been doing great since then and they hope to decrease her vent settings tomorrow and maybe trying to start ween her off. I am so excited.
Wyatt was taken back off the bilirubin light today. I was told that they would change him to a big boy bed either tonight or tomorrow. I will for sure be asking about it tomorrow when I go in if it isn't done. (Is that the mom in me coming out?) There is a little note on his Giraffe that says for it to be changed today (4-17-09). They change it every two weeks for infection purposes. So I have every right to be asking about it tomorrow--haha!!!
My brother is coming to town tomorrow with his oldest daughter. They are going to be spending the weekend with me. I am so ready for him to see the babies so he can tell me how much they have changed. I see them everyday--I know they are changing...but it is hard to explain how much!!!
God Bless!!!
TERI, Jared, Whitley, and Wyatt



5 comments:

Emily said...

How sweet! Teri, I just can't get over how precious they are. I can't believe they are 2 weeks old today! So exciting!!! You are such a good mommy! How fun that you are a mommy now!

granny f said...

Oh my ~ how cute those babies are! God has blessed beyond measure.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of those cute babies!!!

hollylindley said...

I can't believe how much hair Wyatt has and I just love the Whitley's hat. What wonderful nurses y'all have been blessed with.

Jackie said...

They look so much bigger in every picture you post. I can't wait for the picture of You and Jared holding both of them together and I know you are looking forward to that day as well. I know it won't be long now. We pray daily for Whitley & Wyatt and can't wait to meet them!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!