Where is Wyatt?
As you probably can tell in the pictures we were able to hold Wyatt last night. This is the first time either one of us have been able to do anything but touch and stare at both babies. I felt a little empty because little Whitley had to stay in the hatcher while her brother got to come out, but I assured her that when it was her turn her mother and I would be waiting.
Both babies are doing exceptional for their respective circumstances. Wyatt started formula feeding yesterday afternoon at 3. He gets 3cc every 6 hours. When we went back at 10:30 last night, his nurse said he kept the formula down so he is accepting it for now. Thank you Lord. The only thing he has tying him down is the vapo-therm breathing treatment he has in his nose, the PICC line for the meds, and the feeding tube. It still sounds like a lot but considering what he had just a few days ago, we are doing way better.
Little Whitley is doing great also. We can only see the bottom half of her face but we can tell she is very pretty. All of her numbers are doing good and she is slowly catching up to her little brother. We're pretty sure that Wyatt will come home first, but one never knows with this girl.
She has absolutely amazed everyone that knows her situation and continues to do so with Teri and I too.
Well, it's about that time for us to go stare at a couple of miracles so.... Hasta.
Jared, Teri, Whitley, and Wyatt.
13 comments:
Ohhhhhhh --- I love it! I bet Miracle Whit won't be too far behind.
Those pics just made my day! Thanks so much for keeping up the blog and keeping us updated. Even though we are far away, we feel like we are there sharing this special time with your family by reading your daily journals....God is SO good!
Yeah!!!! I'm always excited to hear good updates. It's so amazing that you were able to hold Wyatt....brought tears to my eyes. I'm going to need to babies to be ready to go home soon so that I can stop crying about every single thing that you post.
Send me an email at crc_chelsearose@yahoo.com with your address. I'm guessing you don't just want to post your address for all the blogger world to see:) I need your home address and your hospital address if possible.
Love and miss you!!!!
love, love, LOVE it!!!! chills....all over my body!!!!
ok, I almost started crying. What an amazing moment. You will be so glad you did this blog in the years to come.
I am thrilled for you guys! I know he was very glad to be held by Mom and Dad....I'm sure Whitley is learning how to be "fashionably late" and will make her debut in Mom and Dad's arms very soon! Praying for you guys!
I am so happy y'all got to hold Wyatt! There is nothing like it, is there? Still praying...
That is so great. I am sure that little girl will catch up ver soon.
Wow! What a great day! I'm so glad yall got to hold Wyatt! I'm sure he was just soaking it all in! I just LOVE the pictures!
Holding your tiny precious baby is the best thing in the world. Soon you will get to hold Miracle Whit. Then someday, not too far away...you'll get to hold them without the cords and wires (it's then 2nd best thing in the world)!!!
Wow! We're so glad that you got to hold Wyatt. Whitley won't be too far behind. You're right you have 2miracles...what a blessing!! We love y'all!!
So glad to see another good update! We are continuing to send prayer from Tennessee.
I am soooooo excited for the both of you. I am sure you will be able to hold little Whitley very soon.
Post a Comment