Saturday, April 25, 2009

Videos and Pictures...


Miss Whitley in her own room looking out the window!!!


Wyatt chilled out!




Can you see how big he is?




Me holding Wyatt for the third time!



Wyatt's new name tag!


Whitley's new name tag!

Whitley and Wyatt are continuing to move right along. We are so blessed to have these two precious miracles in our lives. Granny Faith and Oma have been down this weekend visiting the babies. I would say they came to visit me--but I know better than that (haha!).


Little Miss Whitley is still on the oscillator. I am hoping that they are able to move her to a conventional vent before too long. The nurses have told me that her settings are nearing minimal. They drew a CBC yesterday morning and found out that her levels were a little high which could indicate an infection. They then drew another lab that would tell if there was--and the level was .02. That was a blessing. Not believing the results of the second lab, the nurse drew another CBC and found out that the results were within normal limits. Are you confused yet? Keep following. Again this morning, they ran another CBC and it was a little raised. They ran the other test again and it was .02. So--does she have an infection or not is the question? They did take cultures (respiratory, blood, and urine) and should have the results back within 72 hours. We are just waiting and praying that no infection is found. Her tummy is a little distended, so they have laid off of feedings for now. She is being nourished through TPN and lipids. She seems to love her new room because her 02 sats are remaining fairly high and her heart rate is remaining where it needs to be as well.
Wyatt is getting to be a little porker. He is filling out everywhere. He is now getting 15ccs every three hours and seems to be tolerating it well. He loves to lay on his little tummy as you may be able to see from the pictures. I love the little video of him crying. This is music to my ears right now...I might change my mind in a couple of months.
This next video is of Wyatt with his "Lone Ranger" mask off. The nurse was changing it out and I was able to snap a few pics of him with his precious eyes open. I hope that you enjoy these videos as much as I enjoyed witnessing them.
Sincerely,
Teri, Jared, Whitley, and Wyatt

8 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

love, love, LOVE it!!!!! ssssssoooooooooo sweet!!! love how he woke up for ya!!!!

Emily said...

How precious! Wyatt's cry is adorable! When he is opening his eyes, he looks so sweet! I just can't stand it anymore! I want to see them SO badly!

Erica D said...

I love the video that is so sweet. I am continuing to pray for your family.

granny f said...

Thanks to my co-workers for 'letting' me make the trip! And yes, I came to see you, too. The pix look like Miss Whitley is practicing sunbathing, and Wyatt is practicing ignoring the alarm clock. Love the video! They have grown so much...

Anonymous said...

Love the videos...that's so great. I was starting to think he was looking big until the big red fingernails appeared in the screen and then I was reminded of how tiny he is. I love the pictures and the video and am glad to hear continued good news.

aWk said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the video of Wyatt opening his eyes. I cried, for sure! =) SO precious. Love their nametags by the way!

Crystal said...

Brings a tear to my eyes! They look like they are doing great! Wyatt is so handsome. Don't those big eyes just melt your heart. Can't wait to see you on Tuesday.

Randy and Charity Hodges said...

Oh WOW! What precious videos! Thanks so much for posting them for everyone to see. We are still praying for everyone. I can't wait to meet your precious babies.

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!