
HELLO WORLD!!!

Wyatt's new bed--thank you girls for getting the pack-n-play!!!

Chillin' in the "trailerhood" in his boppy--thank you Chris and Crystal!!!
We finally got Mr. Wyatt home with us. What an amazing time it has been. He is doing great and adjusting well to his new environment. He is such a squeaker and I find it hard to sleep when he is squeaking. He even squeaks while he is eating.
Miss Whitley is determined not to let her brother get all the attention. She is doing a pretty good job at it too. When Wyatt was released from the hospital on Thursday--she was setting at 3.5 L on her vapotherm. Yesterday--she was turned down to 2 L. This is such a blessing. We should be able to start bottle feeding her in the next couple of days if all continues to go well. She is sitting at 28 percent with her Oxygen. She is now at 35 cc's ever 3 hours on her feedings. Her tummy did look a little distended today--however--it seems to be just gas yet again. Poor baby!!! She is doing absolutely amazing. Me and Jared are truly amazed at her progress.
We are so ready to get both sweet babies home with us and to let them meet again...(wonder what this will be like???) I am ready to hold both babies in my arms. I am ready to try to take on feeding two babies at one time (haha...we will see how this works). I am ready to hear one cry and one laugh. I am ready for all the joys two little miracles can bring.
Jared has taken off the next couple of days to be with me here in Odessa. My mom will be down on Thursday to relieve him. It has been working out pretty well so far. I stay with Wyatt and he goes to visit Whitley, then we switch. I am hoping and praying we won't have to do this much longer.
Guess that I had better end the blog for tonight. It is Wyatt's feeding time. He lets us know when he is hungry. He is laying here next to me right now. I would take a picture of him sleeping but I can't. I didn't have anything to lay him on so I laid him on one of Whitley's pink blankets. Jared wouldn't like a picture of his son laying on a pink blanket floating around.
God Bless,
TERI, Jared, Whitley, and Wyatt
2 comments:
LOVE the power bow! It won't be long before you'll all be home together - squeakers and all.
What GREAT news! That is so awesome that Wyatt is adjusting well and that Whitley is catching up to him! They are just SO precious. I love the picture of Whitley with her bright eyes wide open! Adorable! I can't wait to meet them!!!
Post a Comment