Daddy hold Wyatt...Can you see him???
Daddy holding Whitley.
Whitley's precious bow! Her nose is really not crooked...the nasal cannula just makes it look that way! She is so beautiful!
Proud Mom and Dad hold Whitley Faith!
Giving my precious baby girl her goodnight kiss!
Okay...We have been posting pictures of Wyatt for the longest time. Now...since Miss Whitley is off of the ventilator, we thought we would give her time to shine!
They are both doing absolutely amazing. Miss Whitley is satting so good since she has been off of the ventilator and loves it when we hold her. She seems to sat the best when we have her in our arms.
The doctor walked into her room yesterday while Jared and I were visiting her. He simply stated, "We must be doing something wonderful here!" We could not be anymore thankful for all the NICU staff has done for our precious miracles. It is amazing to look back at where we started and to see how far they have come.
The doctor told us that they did a head ultrasound and everything is normal. However, at age 14 she might not have a brain and might be acting a little weird. I cannot imagine how my face looked to the doctor when he told us this. Me and Jared were in shock. Then, we realized what he was saying. She will be a teenager and won't want to listen to us. I was then relieved to know that he was just kidding with us.
Wyatt is taking 1 ounce of milk every 3 hours. He is getting so fat as the doctor told us. This is what we want though. He is our little "squeaker" for sure. Jared always tells the nurses to watch out because he tends to "charm" girls. All the nurses seem to enjoy our little bundle of joy as much as we do...he is just too darn cute! How can you not adore something that precious!
God Bless to all of you. And keep the prayers coming.
Teri, Jared, Whitley, and Wyatt
8 comments:
She is so precious! They both have your pug nose....I love it!!!
Aww! Even Whitley's face seems to be filling out. They get more and more adorable in each picture. Still praying for yall! We love you!
Yes, she is precious. Is that a touch of red color in her eyebrows??? Hmmmm...
OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!
so glad to finally see pics of that precious baby girl!!!
I'm so glad you got to hold Whitley. And I love her bow...it's too cute.
Hey Teri. You know what your story about "what might happen to Whit when she turns 14" reminded me of? Reminds me of you filling up the water fountain! I love you girl. I almost get sad looking at the pics. I feel like I've missed out on so much already. I love them alread. I think of how sweet they smell now and how soft their skin is. Whit looks like a Van...Wyatt is def a daddy's boy. I miss you guys. Love ya
Oh she is so precious!!!!!!!!! & of course Wyatt is a little handsome man already! What proud parents I know you are. So glad you guys got to hold her and the kisses are just too sweet. Oh I can't wait to hold them both,myself!
Teri, Just wanted to let you know that a friend of mine had her baby 2 weeks ago and the baby weighed 2.7 when she was born.....I gave her this website and she has kept up with your blog since your 24th week of pregnancy. I'm sure reading your blog has encouraged her as she has watched your babies go through the things that her Baby Isabella is going through as well. Here is her blog
http://thebizaccordingtoizzy.blogspot.com/ Thanks so much for sharing your life and the life of your family with us! Jackie
Post a Comment