Do you see anything different about Miss Whit??? Yep--she is off the ventilator and doing so good. Her little attitude has even changed for the better! She let me change her diaper today and didn't even throw a fit...I knew it would be better when she got that tube out of her little throat. She is doing absolutely amazing and tolerating the vapo-therm just like we want. Her daddy is on his way down from Balmorhea today and we will get to hold her for the first time. The nurse was going to let me hold her and I had to turn her down. This is something we want to do together.
They did weigh her today. She weighs 3 pounds 6.9 ounces. Wyatt is just a little ahead of her weighing 3 pounds 7.4 ounces. How amazing is that?
Wyatt is continuing to do great as well! He still loves his tummy!!! He is now up to 28 cc's every 3 hours. He is just like a little squeaker toy! He found out he can make noises and squeaks every time he gets the chance. I was laughing at him today...he decided to cry to for no apparent reason. I couldn't get him to stop. I burped him, changed him, and then repositioned him. Nothing seem to help. I couldn't quit giggling. It was too cute. I know he didn't think it was but I did.
I am sure we will post more pictures either tonight or tomorrow of us holding her. I wish we could get one of all the family---but that might have to wait a couple of days. God Bless and thanks for the prayers!
Teri, Jared, Whitley, and Wyatt
8 comments:
such sweet faces; another in a long list of miracles.
How precious! It's so great to see Whit's face! They are both such sweeties!
Oh, Teri, they're beautiful! So glad to hear Miss Whit is doing so good! I know you're dying to hold her...but how sweet of you to wait for Jared...not sure I could be so considerate. ;-)
Looking forward to more pics of your little miracles.
Oh, I love the pictures with their eyes open....and getting to see their sweet faces. I'm glad to hear improving news for Miss Whitley and continued good news for Wyatt.
Teri they are so cute. I am so glad that you and Jared are getting to hold your sweet little girl today. Whiteny is so precious.
HOW SWEET!!!!!!!!!! Whitley's face!!!!!!!!!! I know you guys will melt when you have that tiny miracle in your arms. HOW AMAZING! Congrats on the continued great news!
They are beautiful babies!!!! I am so happy for you guys and your new family. What a blessing!!!!!
They look so big and what beautiful eyes they have! Hello Whitley & Wyatt! You nand Jared are so blessed but I know I don't have to tell you all that. Can't wait to see them in person but keep on sending the pics and videos!
Post a Comment