Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our First Family Picture













The pictures say it all! Today was a WONDERFUL day! We were able to cuddle in the NICU with our precious little miracles and take some great pictures.
Miss Whitley was taken down slightly on her vapotherm. She is now at 4 L. They even upped her feedings to 29 cc's! She is absolutely adoreable. I love her sweet little bow in the last picture.
We are now rooming in with Wyatt. He had lots of little tests ran today so we can go home tomorrow! Just normal things they must do before he leaves the NICU. Needless to say--I think he is worn out!
We were able to talk the wonderful NICU nurses into letting us take these few pictures of the twins together before we took Wyatt to the room for the night. We cannot express our gratitude enough to the wonderful people who made this possible. Thank you so much for such a wonderful moment that we will cherish forever. We appreciate everything you have done. God Bless all the NICU staff caring for each little angel.
We will definitely enjoy our night with Wyatt (even though we may not get any sleep)!!! This is where we have wanted to be for a long time and we are finally seeing the end in site!!! I can't wait to get my two precious miracles home with us!
God Bless.
Teri, Jared, Whitley, and Wyatt




8 comments:

granny f said...

blessed beyond measure! (I see a mini van in your future) We are so excited for your whole little family, and we know God is smiling as He watches His handiwork in the flesh. Congratulations, and save some sugars for the rest of us.

hollylindley said...

I just love little Miss Whitley's bow...CUTE!!! The pictures are awesome and what great news! God is good all of the time!

Ericka Moore Photography said...

Yea for Wyatt! I love Whitley's bow. Gotta start them on the bows young before they start tearing them off. : ) They are both such cuties!

aWk said...

What an adorable family!!!!!! Love the family pic!!!!!!!!! I know you are so proud and so thankful. The NICU staff does seem absolutely wonderful. You guys are so blessed! I can't wait to throw a party for those babies!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.......this made me all emotional. I love the little family picture. I can't wait until the babies are at home so I can come visit. I love Whit's little hairbow...too cute.

Emily said...

What a beautiful family picture, and such a testimony of God's blessings! Still praying that Wyatt does well and Whitley gets out SOON!

vidot said...

WOW -- they are growing SO fast!
David and I are both SO happy for both of you. I can't believe the clothes all fit on their little bodies! You all look so very happy. Time has certainly flown by and we wish you all the very best!
the Dotters

Jackie said...

That is the pictures that I have been praying and waiting for.....!!!!!The Self Family Portrait! It just brings tears to my eyes to see these little miracles thrive everyday. Thank you Terri & Jared for sharing all the pics and updates. We Love Your Family! Love Ya, Jackie

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!