Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sweet Pics of Our Precious Angels

Whitley resting peacefully in style!

Wyatt being so sweet!
Mrs. Whit's favorite position!
I had to share some of the sweetest pics of our precious little angels resting so quietly. Whitley did not like her tummy a few days ago. However, one of the night nurses worked through her fit and made her stay on her belly for a while (at my request)! I was concerned that her head was beginning to get a little flat. Now, we can't get Miss Whit to lay on her back. She wants to be on her tummy all the time. The last picture is her favorite position. She always crosses those sweet little legs. Did you notice the zebra print blanket in the background. She is the best dressed baby in the NICU even if we can only change her blankets.
Wyatt is now up to 33 cc's every 3 hours and tolerating it very well. He is so relaxed all the time. My mom was able to hold Wyatt for the first time last night. She was so happy. She said it didn't even feel like he was in her arms. He seemed to enjoy being cuddled by Oma as well!
Miss Whitley is now up to 14 cc's every 3 hours. She is tolerating her feeds very well also. She is so darn precious. I love the little bow I put on her...she looks adoreable in it.
Okay--so some of you may have read on my facebook that I lost their blankets. I looked absolutely everywhere for them. They were no where to be found. I came to the conclusion that I had thrown the bag away. I even went to purchase new fabric to replace the blankets that were lost. Guess what??? They appeared. One of the sweetest NICU nurses took it upon herself to take the blankets home to wash them. How sweet! I was so relieved they appeared. I was so upset to think that I lost the first blanket that we held Wyatt in! Now--mom has extra fabric to make blankets for someone else!!!
God Bless!
Teri, Jared, Wyatt, and Whitley

5 comments:

Emily said...

Those pictures are priceless! Whitley's cheeks are so cute! They are both sleeping so peacefully. That's great that Whitley likes being on her tummy. That's so sweet that Wyatt is always so "chill". And how nice of that nurse to wash those blankets for you! I miss you!

granny f said...

I love them! The pictures are great.
Okay - wait a minute. Oma got to hold Wyatt??? I'm on my way. Fair is fair, you know :):):)

Jackie said...

Whitley & Wyatt called and asked me to send you this message....."Happy Mother's Day"!Hope you have a good one!

Unknown said...

I know it is a sweet feeling to hear "Happy Mother's Day" for yourself this year. I am very proud of you and J-Rod. I honestly shed tears for you this morn in chuch. Joey, now 6 and extremly boney and heavy, crawled in my lap in church. She thinks I am a soft pillow to sleep on. All I could think of was when we brought her home. Then my mind wondered to you, the new mommy. I am convinced that God will continue to bless you Teri Lynn. I love you.

Courtney said...

Love those sweet faces! Hope you're enjoying your first Mother's Day!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!