Monday, March 2, 2009

Something I Said I Would NEVR DO!!!




Never say never. Bedrest does crazy things to you...You tend to get a little bored!!! My mom is really into quilting. She is always working on some kind of project. I just have nevery been interested. Well--as you may already know....I am on bedrest at my mom's house until Wednesay. Guess what I have started doing?
Playing with fabrics....I wouldn't say QUILTING. Mom has been making me lots of fun little projects to take to the hospital with me. As you can see from the pictures...you can see how busy I will be. I am making cute little blankets for the babies and for friends...They are so fun!!!

Hope that you enjoy the pictures.

TERI

5 comments:

Emily said...

Good for you! That sounds like fun!!! I can't wait to see the finished product. Miss you!

granny f said...

I've been trying to tell you - fabric is fun! Your mom is so smart - she knew just what you needed. I see lots of quilting time in your (our) future. I love it!

Crystal said...

I love the pink and blue frog material. It's so cute. You're going to be a true quilter by the time this is all over. You look great by the way.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I can tell you're having fun. I didn't think I would ever see the day when you be sewing. I want to see pics of your completed projects.

aWk said...

HAHA! Your getting OLD! (I AM SO KIDDING!) I am so proud of your craftiness...you can now officailly join the "Amanda club". =) I know you're so happy about that! Just don't get a rocking chair and 50 cats in the house and we'll be good...k! It's so great to have a mom who can push you to creativness...can't wait to see those blankies!!!!!!
<3
~Amanda~

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!