
I can't believe that I have been in here for 2 1/2 weeks already. Only 7 1/2 more to go. Time is really flying by...and we can't wait to meet these two precious little ones.
I really don't have that much to say. Just thought that I would post a picture that Jared took at 26 weeks. You can definitely tell that the babies are growing. The US tech and my perinatologist will be coming in on Wednesday to check the babies again. They will be doing measurements at this time to see how the babies are growing. We can't wait to see how big they are...
Jared is off the next few days---so he will coming up this afternoon. I can't wait. He is going to stay for a little while longer on Wednesday morning to be here for the US. He lives for this time.
I would like to send a big "THANK-YOU" out to all the company I have had. You have been truly amazing and have definitely made the days goes by faster. Thanks to all of you...and I look forward to more!
TERI
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! Look at that belly! I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you. I can't wait to see you soon, though! Let us know what the Dr. says on Wednesday.
Yay! I'm glad this time is going by faster than you expected. I was hoping to make it up there before I go back to school. Hopefully I can break free this week, if not Chad & I will make it up on his next weekend off!
I can tell the babies have grown! Hallelujah & praise the Lord!
It was wonderful spending time with y'all, and we'll see you again soon. I'll bring ice cream drumsticks...
We really enjoyed seeing you and meeting your mother-in-law. She is so sweet! Sorry the visit was so short but hopefully we'll get back up there before too long. Be sure and tell Jared thanks for the mustache offer. Maybe Mackenzie will be honored next time. Take care and talk to those babies for us! Jackie
So glad to see you are still hanging in there! I check in on you often--via the blog. You look great...and I'm glad the time is passing fairly quickly. I hope you continue to have lots of visitors to keep you company!
Post a Comment