My nurses are absolutely wonderful. It is so hard to get a strip on the babies because they are so small and they tend to move so much. However, today...I had an awesome nurse. She wanted to run a strip for the doctor instead of doing just the doppler. This is a video of it. She had to strap me and the babies in so tight--no one was going anywhere...I hope that you enjoy. The heartbeats are so close--it is amazing!
Teri, Jared, and the babies
December Happenings
9 years ago
7 comments:
How fun!! Sounds like the babies are doing great and you look great. Keep up the good work.
So amazing! I love that pregnant belly:)
WOW TERI! That is really the neatest thing ever...thank you for sharing. I hate to say this, but I'm glad your in the hospital...we get daily updates on you and those babies...HOORAY!
<3
Amanda
How fun! I love it. You look great, by the way. We're gonna have to do something really nice for all the nurses for taking such good care of you. (We'll put 'em on the Christmas card list.)
Wow! I have two kids of my own and it still amazes me and moves me to tears. What a miracle. We serve an amazing God!
I wish we could do our hospital time together. It would be a lot more fun. Although, I'm probably going to be a little cranky because the surgery is going to put a damper on my eating and you know how cranky that makes me;) I know my mom is really looking forward to taking care of me. I miss you and I'll post something as soon as I am thinking through my hydrocodone haze. I love and miss you. When you get a chance let me know your hospital address and room information.
Wow....the best sounds I've heard in a while. They are already competitive with each other with their heartbeats! Take Care, Jackie
Post a Comment