Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Not much going on!

Just a little update for all of you trying to keep up with what is going on----NOT MUCH! I have almost made it one full week here---9 more to go! The US tech came in this morning to check out the babies and all is doing well! Baby A's fluid leve seems to change every week...she didn't have very much today! However--she still has a strong heart beat as you can tell from the previous video.

Jared had to leave to go back to Balmorhea on Monday morning. He is trying to work as much as possible right now and only coming to see me on his days off. We want to try to save as much time as possible because we know he definitely won't want to leave as soon as the babies get here.

My doctor came in this morning to check on me. He left today for Spring Break Vacation with his family--so I am being left it the hands of another doctor till the 21st.

I requested that they not check my vitals at 4 in the morning because I just wasn't getting any sleep. So my doctor wrote an order for no vitals between 10 and 8. This is so awesome--I have finally gotten 2 full nights of sleep. I am also able to go outside in a wheelchair once a day for 30 minutes---YEA!!!

My mom came down yesterday and is staying with me until Saturday or so. Then Jared will be back on Monday night. I miss him so much already--but I think it might be harder on him than it is on me. He wants to be here so bad---but we need to do what is best right now--and that is him working as much as possible.

I will let you know how things continue to go---I plan on updating every few days. Right now--I am having fun playing with the background on my blog....I don't have it like I want it right now---I am experimenting and it is fun!!! Enjoy!!!

TERI, Jared, and the Babies

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you learn how all the tricks, I'm going to need some tutoring. I like my background but I haven't had time to figure out what to do with my header.

Crystal said...

I'm with Chelsea, I can't figure out how to get my header the way that I want it. Maybe when I come to visit, you can show me how. I like the new look of your blog.

aWk said...

I do enjoy your new layout and accessories! =) AND I ofcourse love the more frequent updates, as I have mentioned before! I know this must be hard on Jared. He's a great guy who wants so much for the two of you, and I can't wait to see you as mommy & daddy!

granny f said...

Okay, since I have no idea about how to decorate a blog page, I'll just say I really like the daisies. Another thing you and your fav MIL have in common :)
I'm so glad you get to go outside. Guess you're at the mercy of the wheelchair pusher, aren't you?
love ya,
your fav MIL

Unknown said...

Hey Terri....I just found your blog and am enjoying reading about the updates of your babies. I hope everything goes well for you....I'm sure it will. My Lacy is having a baby at any time now. She is getting really impatient!! We can't wait to meet him. His name is Jacob. I will be anxious to see your little ones when they arrive also. I'm sure their Granny Faith won't have any pictures to show me or anything!! Good Luck and hang in there!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!