Thursday, March 19, 2009

Movie Night in the Hospital!!!












My mother and father-in-law came to visit us on Tuesday and are staying until Friday. We have had a great visit with them. They stayed in hotel the first night. However, yesterday--Jared and Gary ended up heading back to Balmorhea so Jared could go to work. Of course--Jared had to take a very needed trip to the grocery store before they left. Faith ended up staying with me at the hospital.

Last night--we rented the movie "FIREPROOF". We had a movie night in the hospital. It was so much fun watching the movie (both of us on a travel DVD player). My MIL popped popcorn and we both had a Route 44 Sonic drink that we enjoyed. It is a wonderful movie and I hope you all get a chance to see it. I had just finished reading the book yesterday afternoon. The book is good too. Just a "tad" bit different--not much.
Jared ended up cooking Gary chicken fried stead at the house. I sure do wish that I was there....Ymmmmm!!!! They were thinking about putting the baby beds together. Don't know if they got it done or not---thinking might have been as far as they got!

A little update on the babies....both are doing great. The US tech came in yesterday morning. She said both babies are doing great and look like they are growing well! They will be doing my measurements next week to see how big the babies are now! I can't believe that I have been here two weeks already.

These pictures are a few posted of my much anticipated time of the day---"outside time." I only get 30 minutes a day. It was absolutely gorgeous yesterday....so Faith took these pictures...Hope you enjoy.

Thanks again for all the prayers.....Keep em' coming!!!
Teri, Jared, and the Babies

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the sunshine! They don't count laying out at the pool as bedrest?:) I'm glad to hear that you have some company and that the babies are doing well.

Emily said...

How fun! We just watched that movie the other night when Derek's mom and sister were here. We enjoyed it! Isn't it nice to be able to wear shorts? You look so cute! It was SO nice to be able to talk to you last night! I miss you bunches!

Ashley said...

Love that movie! Jim and I saw it in the theater. Our small group is doing the study now. It's pretty good, too! Glad things are going well!

aWk said...

Chad & I watched that movie and loved it. I bought the "Love Dare" book and we started it together as a couple, I would recommend not to do that to others...I just think it'd be better for one to do it without the other knowing (like the movie!). After 20 something days we discontinued the dare because really...that's our daily life...so for us, thankfully, it wasn't too challenging...which I think is a GREAT thing! Thank God for strong marriages! ...I loved your pics...hope to see you soon!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!