Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TWO!!!




We are getting more excited by the day. God has truly blessed us so much since the day we found out we were pregnant!!! I still remember the day I took the pregnancy test...I didn't think it was true.
We have been hesitant to buy anything with all that has gone on. However, we are slowly beginning to feel OK with getting things.

I am have posted a few pics of the few precious things we have. CAN YOU BELIEVE THERE ARE TWO??? It is beginning to become much more real that in a matter of weeks we will be able to hold these two precious little ones in our arms.

Jared and his dad put together the two baby beds the other night. Jared called and said, "There's TWO!!!!" He is also amazed at how big they are...not that they are bigger than a normal size baby bed. He just didn't realize that a baby needed a bed that big.

My wonderful mother-in-law has offered to buy the baby bedding for us. It should be ordered in the next week or so. I am so excited to see it. I would say that I am so excited to get it on the beds---but that will have to wait. I know that I won't be able to set up the room for a while.

As for now, I am enjoying the time Jared has off to spend here at the hospital with me. I lay in bed pretty much all day with a heating pad on my back because it hurts so bad from laying down all day. Jared usually is playing PS2 or on the internet.

He loves it when the babies move. He actually enjoys laughing as he sees my belly do the wave. It also seems that when Baby A won't stop moving, all I have to do is ask Jared to come feel. There is something about his touch---she stops!!!

Thanks again for all the prayers and encouragement. We truly are blessed to have such great friends and family. God Bless you all!!!!
Jared, Teri, and the Babies
A lot of people have been asking for my address here at the hospital! Here it is...the mail is kinda slow getting to me (my mom even had to find the mail room one day when she was here to see where my mail was). They finally brought it up. Jared comes every week--so if it really must get to me---you may want to mail it to our PO BOX.
Odessa Regional Medical Center
for patient TERI SELF
Rm 327 West
520 East 6th Street
Odessa, TX 79761

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are still going well. Cute gifts---even cute wrapping:)

Send me your address and room number at the hospital Missy.

I miss you and can't wait to meet the babies so I can start making stuff---still trying to figure out what I can make for a boy that Jared won't think is gay.

aWk said...

Aw!!!! I am so glad that you are getting more baby stuff. I know this has been scary, but God is big and with our faith in Him all things are possible. Still praying for 2 healthy babis. God had/has a reason for this.
Love you guys!

granny f said...

Well, granny faith went shopping today, too! Guess you'll just have to wait to see the goodies. And yes, PLEASE post your mailing address @ the hospital. I *might* have something to mail to you:):):)

Emily said...

Those are SO precious! The saying on those plates are so true too! Love you!

granny f said...

thanks for posting the address

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!