Saturday, March 14, 2009

Miracle Whit!!!

Okay--I thought it is time to have some humor on this blog. So here we go...

Jared tells me I have too much time on my hands...and I do. What else do you have to do besides THINK when you are on bedrest for so long?

Many of you may already know that Baby B is a BOY and Baby A is possibly a GIRL. They are not saying they are 100% for sure--but that is what they are leaning towards. We are totally happy with two happy babies--whether boy/girl or boy/boy. Anywho---we have the names already picked out for both. If we have a boy and girl---the names are Wyatt Jared and Whitley Faith. If we have two boys--the names are Wyatt Jared and Weston Max.

Okay--now for the title of this blog...

We have always said that when we have the sweet little babies--Baby A is going to be our MIRACLE BABY. So I now have a nickname---after all--baby A is a girl as of right now! And what name do we have picked out--Whitley. So her new nickname is Miracle WHIT!!!

I love it and Jared just shakes his head at me. Anyhow--For now Miracle Whit and Wyatt are both doing good and giving the nurses a hard time everytime they come in to check the heartbeats. They definitely like to play hide-and-seek! I might add that Whitley seems to be better at hiding than her brother!!! As soon as the nurse spots her---she moves to another place...she hates being smothered by the sensors they attach to me!!!

Hope that you enjoy and thanks to all the people who are reading---your thoughts and prayers are definitely appreciated. Keep praying...I will be 26 weeks on Thursday!!!

Teri, Jared, and the Babies

3 comments:

aWk said...

OMG...Miracle Whit...poor girl! HAHAHA! We'll love her no matter her good/horrible nickname! So ready to see those precious babies!

Anonymous said...

I love it, after all you are the queen of all things that contain mayonaise, my favorites being your pea salad and (even cake).

1cantoo said...

Hi, Teri. I am so excited I finally found your blog. I want to keep up with you and the babies. So glad things are going well. You are in my prayers! Love the names you have picked out. Hope Grandma Faith gets to spend some time with you over her break.
Allison

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!