
Well! We made it! We are finally settled into the hospital where I will be for the next 10 weeks (with prayers)!
I had a doctors appointment this morning with the perinatologist. Everything is looking good. Baby B is still doing his thing! Baby A had fluid around her--what a blessing. Just a little--but this is more than nothing. She was moving like crazy--which makes us happy.
After my doctors appointment this morning--we went to Olive Garden where I got a GOOD last meal for a while. Now I am stuck on hospital food--it really isn't that bad!!! My lunch was so good though. I definitely splurged!!!
I then had a doctors visit with my regular OB where I was then admitted. We got all of our things moved up to the room. I even brought a little mini fridge so I could have my own food when I didn't want what the hospital had. I can't wait to fill it with lots of good food!!!
They came in and gave me a steroid shot in the buttocks and it hurt like heck. I have to have one more tomorrow!!! I am not looking forward to it!!! I am now sitting here waiting for them to come put the monitor on me...they will be doing this once a day for 30 minutes each day.
Enjoy the pics of me and Jared in the room. We will get more as time goes by. O yeah--Jared insisted I take one picture of my pregnant belly...I am 24 weeks in these pics!!!
Thanks for all the phone calls and encouraging texts! Please continue to pray as we have a long road ahead of us. Can you believe that it has been 8 weeks since all this began? God is amazing and we have been totally blessed.
Teri
8 comments:
Teri, You are looking so good and Jared's mustache must be an envy from his fellow game wardens! I know this road has seemed long but the wait is nothing compared to the feeling you'll have when you hold them for the first time! We will continue to pray daily for you all that God will protect those little ones and keep you healthy and strong. Thanks for the updates and the pics! Jackie
aahhh~ you two look great. I told you for a long time that God wasn't deciding *whether* to send you a baby, but how many to send at once. And we know that He is holding them in His arms until the time is right. God is so good, and we get to benefit from that goodness. You know we love ya'll ~ & we'll see you soon.
Thanks so much for the sweet comments Granny Faith and Jackie!!! We really appreciate the encouragement. Keep them coming...Jared and Teri
Wow! I am so glad to hear the encouraging news, it brought tears to my eyes. You look really great! I can't wait to meet the babies.
We will be praying daily for you all. From the looks of things, you really got things settled in there at the hospital. At least you will save money on maternity clothes, just don't let that hospital gown get too drafty :)!!! I appreciate your comment on my blog and Granny F's comment too. They really make my day.
You look so cute with your big belly! I can't wait until I can come see you!! I miss you bunches! Give those babies a pat from their Auntie Em! Love you!
I really pray that these 10 weeks fly by for you. Do you have plenty of stuff to do? Do you have to stay in the bed most of the time? Ugh. I am so sorry. And I'm glad Jared made you take a belly pic! Those are the best ones! You ought to see if you could get a photographer to come up and take some maternity pics of you at the hospital.
YAY! I'm so glad to see pics! & I am even more glad that you are able to use your computer at the hospital! =) I can't wait to come visit you!!!
~Amanda~
Glad yall are doing good. Can't wait to see yall. Jared, we need to go work together!
- Chad
WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!
Post a Comment