Yet another Thursday and one more week down! Back to my doctors offices this morning. Good news--Everything is continuing to look good. Baby A doesn't have much fluid still...but strong heartbeat and fluid in the bladder. Baby B is still turning flips!!!
It was so neat. I was laying on the bed this week--Jared was in the living room. Baby A was kicking the heck out of me. I called Jared into the room---he felt her move for the first time and was totally amazed. Baby B moves too...But she seems to move more!!! It was an amazing experience.
So next Thursday--I head back. We have a long break between out two visits where we will go get a a nice meal since it will be last day in civilization for a while. Then into ORMC for a long while. I sound like I am dreading it---I may just a little bit! But we know that this is all worth it and to see our two precious little ones in the end is going to be amazing.
Good news---I am not at home on bedrest this week! My mom and husband got together and actually let me go to Plainview to be on bedrest there for the last week. I have friends and family and it will be awesome. I am sure I will have alot of visitors and looking so very forward to it.
God Bless....TERI
December Happenings
9 years ago
5 comments:
So glad to hear the babies are doing well! I know you must be dreading your long hospital stay, but it will pass and then you'll be longing for those days of lounging and rest!
Praying for you and yours,
Courtney
Yeah, more good news. Enjoy being pampered by your mom this week and tell her I said HI!
You have family and friends in Plainview? Jim, my husband's aunt and uncle and cousins live there. Their names are Brent and Leslie Richburg. Brent is the principal at the middle school and Leslie is a teacher at the highschool. Let me know if you know them and I'll write them an email. Crazy!
Glad to hear that you were able to do enough backseat driving to get you all the way to Plainview;) I hope you have a fun week seeing family and friends. Maybe by the time you see Jared again he will be a pro with his harmonica. Love you.
Was so good to see you. You look wonderful, and thank you for letting me pat your belly. (Actually, I thank Jared - he said I could!) Enjoy the rest of your stay, and we'll see you in Odessa. love ya, your fav MIL
Post a Comment