Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wonderful Update!!!

Yet another Thursday...Jared and I traveled back to Odessa today for another appointment. Good news! Things are continuing to go GREAT! Still no fluid around Baby A--but (she) is growing and has a good heartbeat. Baby B on the other hand is turning flips and sucking HIS thumb. I put (she) in parenthesis because we are not for sure...It is still really hard to tell since there is no fluid in the sac.

Thanks again for all the prayers and please keep them coming. They are definitely working! We thank each and everyone of you who have lifted us up!!! We are blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. Thank you!!!

It was a good day--but sad at the same time! My mom went back home today. It was wonderful having her here with us for almost a week! However, we had to say goodbye--she had better plans--"Quilting Class"!!! She can't miss that!

But now--I have my wonderful sister-in-law is down until MONDAY staying with us...It will be fun to have her around...Again---She will take pics I am sure---we will post soon!!!

In HIS Hands,

Teri

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Way to go Babies A & B! We will continue to pray....just to let you know I tried the cherry enchiladas recipe and Jack & I LOVED them! Take care and have fun with the sister in law....Pics would be nice! Jackie

Crystal said...

I want to see pictures of that belly. Twin bellys are always so much fun! I hope baby A is a boy, I have a lot of adorable matching boy outfits they could wear. 21 weeks down...AT LEAST 7 more to go. We will hope for 19.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are well. I miss you.

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!