I am so ready for this afternoon! My wonderful mom and dad are coming down today to spend the weekend with us. Guess that means that Jared gets the weekend off from housework and cooking. My mom called last night to get make the menu for the weekend...whatever we wanted. I am looking forward to their visit--but I may be more excited about "momma's lasagna!" Haha!!!
Have a great weekend and I will give an update on Monday!!!
In God's Hands--TERI
December Happenings
9 years ago
3 comments:
Have fun with your momma. Have a great weekend.
Yay for mommies! I wish mine lived closer, but daily phone calls get me through... I hope y'all have a great weekend!
YAY!!!!!!! I'm excited that you get some of momma's cooking and Jared gets a break, even though I know he doens't mind doing everything that he does for you and those little babies. God bless you guys! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Post a Comment