Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday Update!!!

Okay--the most awesome day of the week for me seems to be Thursdays. I actually to get out of bed and get dressed up--just to sit in two different doctors offices for an hour at time...But hey--when you are on bedrest--anything outside of bed is FUN!!!

So--me and Jared left the house at 7 a.m. this morning to go to Odessa for my weekly doctors appointment. Everything is continuing to look GREAT!!! Okay--so we wish Baby A had a little more fluid but the heartbeat is still there! What more wonderful news can you hear? We live for Thursdays. I am 20 weeks today!

4 more weeks of bedrest at home then back in the hospital where they will begin to give me steroids shots to develop the babies lungs. My doctor said that if I could make it 28 weeks--the odd for the babies shoots up to 70%.

All the prayers are helping so much. Please contine to keep them coming. And thank you to all the amazing people who we may not see everyday--we definitely hear through the grapevine how many times our names are lifted up...Keep them coming.

God Bless---Teri and Jared and Babies

7 comments:

Jena said...

Great News! Let me know if you need anything at all!

granny f said...

Another day, another miracle (or 2!). Thanks for letting me follow your blog, even if I don't get access to your 'myspace'. I guess there's just some things a MIL just shouldn't know.
You know we love you guys, and we are also thankful for all the prayers from everyone everywhere. God is so good.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear the good news. We'll continue to pray for you and the babies. I miss you.

Crystal said...

Another week down! Keep it up--at least 8 more to go. Hopefully 20 more weeks!

Kristi said...

Yea for doctors' appointments....so you can go out on the town for a little bit! I'm so glad the report was good. Wish you could be here for Emily's birthday dinner tomorrow night! Have a good weekend! We're continuing to pray!

Jackie said...

We will continue to pray that each day these precious little babies will grow stronger and we will meet them very soon. We love you both! Jack & Jackie

aWk said...

YAY!!!! I look forward to Thursdays too! I'm so amazed at this miracle...I know how big God is, but it's in times like these when I'm just truly amazed. When this first started happening....3 or 4 weeks ago I told Chad...God can do anything...I hope they don't give up hope on that baby. With each week I am more strong in my belief that this will be your miracle baby. I think about you so much and pray for you every day....those babies are so special and are already SO LOVED!!!!!!!!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!