Thursday, February 19, 2009

Keep Praying For Miracles...

So--for an update of my doctors visit this week!

We went in at 8:40 this morning knowing that todays ultrasound would take a little longer since they were doing measurements on the babies. We were amazed to see what has happened in one week.

Baby A (unconfirmed GIRL) has totally flipped. Many people ask what this means. Pretty much--for the past few visits, she has been smashed up against the wall and unable to move. Gravity has been pushing on her making her not so COMFY. However, this morning--we noticed that things have changed. She has totally flipped to where she is on top now...No longer getting all the weight of the world...No wonder I have been feeling her move so much! The doctor was very impressed with this as there is still not much fluid in the sac.

Onto Baby B (definitely BOY) is still enjoying life. He is picking on his sister (unconfirmed) right now--but just wait until they get older. The roles will change.

Both babies are weighing in about the same! Baby A is 1 pound and Baby B is 1 pound and 1 ounce.

By the grace of GOD--we have made it this far. We can only make it further with prayer. Please continue to pray. Two more weeks at home--then March 5--at 3 p.m.--I go back into ORMC.

My perinatologist told me this morning that we will wait as long as possible (which we already knew). However, he will not let me go past 34 weeks. At this time--the risk of infection outweighs the risk of premature birth.

God Bless You All

Teri, Jared, and the Babies

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Praise God for a good report! I'll keep praying! Thanks for the update! :)

Crystal said...

Wow! I am so happy for you all. I burst into tears of thanksgiving while reading your blog out loud to Chris. Your babies are doing great and it is obvious that God has his hand on them. I'm still hoping that baby A is a boy. One because they will have a free adorable wardrobe, and two because I don't want my boys to have to fight over who gets to date your daughter. Plus, Jared might not think my boys are good enough for her :). Prayers are still coming, and you don't have to wait until next Thursday to make another post.

Kristi said...

Thank you for the update! You came to my mind so many times today at school....I said a little prayer each time! I couldn't wait to check the blog as soon as I got home! We'll keep praying! So thankful for the good report!

Crystal said...

By the Way...my boys were born at 34 weeks exactly. They are perfect, and yours will be too.

Jackie said...

God is so Good! All the Time!Thanks for the updates.....Jackie

Emily said...

Obviously, tons of prayers are coming your way! It's so great to hear a good report! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that things are still going well. I'll continue to pray for you and Jared and the babies. I wish I could be there to entertain you during bedrest.

aWk said...

YAY! That is such awesome news...once again! Isn't God good!?!?!?! The fact that both babies weights are so close is such hopeful news to hear! I do hope you get your boy and girl,but know that more than anything we just hope for 2 wonderfully made Self babies with a touch (BIG TOUCH) of God's grace! =)

Crystal said...

Teri, I have your e-mail address at school, but not here at home so I will just have to talk to you through your blog. Tell Holly that I did get the shopping cart covers. They came about a week after the other gift. I wrote the thank you note for the first gift, no knowing that the covers were coming. I'll have to send another thank you note. Holly was too kind to get us such a nice baby gift.

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!