Monday, February 2, 2009

Long Time Waiting...

As many of you already know--me and Jared seem to live in the "Boon-docks". We wouldn't describe it this way--but apparently every DSL, high speed, wireless internet company tells us--"You are just out of our range of service." So, needless to say--we haven't had internet besides dial-up!

I finally talked Jared into getting me the wireless aircard with Alltell! It is working right now--it might not be the fastest in the world---but I am able t make my days on bedrest pass by a little quicker!!

Thank you so much Jared for letting me keep up with the world!!!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Way to go Jared for getting some communication going for your wife! There are so many people praying for you all and we pray believing that theses precious babies are in God's hands and He will take care of them! Take care Teri and listen to Jared! Have a great relaxing day! Jackie

Kristi said...

I know you are glad to have 'easy access' to the internet! We have friends who live on a ranch between Sonora and Del Rio...they finally got on Hughes Net (satellite) and have good service.

What else are you doing to pass the time away...do you like to read?

Continuing to pray! Oh...I sent Angie (Grunden) Nichols a friend request for your facebook. She is from childress...but older than you. Do you remember her?

Courtney said...

Just found your blog through Chelsea's...I had no idea you had one! I'll add you to my list so I can keep up with you and the babies. I'm sure this is both an exciting and nerve-wracking time for you, but it sounds like lots of prayers are with you...including mine. Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, I finally found your blog. I'm so glad to hear that you have real internet. I'll be praying for you--tell Jared I said hello.

I love you guys:)

aWk said...

YAY!!!!!! That is exciting news! I'm so glad you will have something 'more fun' to do while you rest everyday! Keep us updated!
<3!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!