Thanks to everyone for all the thoughts and prayers. They really mean a lot to me and Jared during this tough time. There is no possible way that any of us could have made it this far without prayers.
I am on bed rest! I have been on my back for almost 3 weeks now! We went back to the doctor yesterday and they were able to hear both heartbeats! Baby A is hanging in their and will definitely be our Miracle Baby!
I am 19 weeks yesterday! We are visiting the both my OB and Perninatologist in Odessa every Thursday for the next 5 weeks! The first Thursday in March--I will be 24 weeks! At that time--my doctor will place me back in the hospital to stay there until I have the babies.
As of right now--we are taking it day by day! I again appreciate all the prayers! Please keep them coming! It is amazing to see and hear from so many people praying for us!
Don't know when the next update will come. My husband seems to be a Nazi at this "bed-rest"thing. By the grace of God, I was able to talk him into letting me out of bed for a few minutes to update this! Now back to bed I go!
Thanks again!
December Happenings
9 years ago
6 comments:
I'm so glad you and the babies are doing well! I wish I could be there with you everyday to keep you entertained! We are still praying for you and the babies every time I think about it. I miss seeing you, though! We are just an hour away if you need ANYTHING! Love you bunches!
I'm Emily's sister Ashley and have kept up with you through her. I'm so sorry you've had to go through all this. I've prayed for you and those sweet babies in your womb. And I pray that God continues to grow them and make them healthy and perfect little babies! God bless you! I'll continue praying!
So good to hear from you again! I kept checking for any updates. We are continuing to pray for you and the babies...God has a plan for your family! Tell Jared you need a wireless laptop to make your days go a litle faster AND we could hear from you more often. Think of all the surfing you could do during your bedrest! I can hook you up, just let me know! Love Ya, Jackie...PS...Do you have names yet?
Teri...
I am so excited for you guys! God has a plan and I can't wait to hold those babies...OMG...how much more special they will be now...overcoming all of this. Of course the end is not here...and our prayers will not stop! We love you both so much!
Hey girl, I just want you to know that we Love You guys so much, and we are missng you even more. I am glad to hear that everything is going well. We will be praying that things continue to go well for you guys and the babies. I hope to come up soon and spend the day hanging out with ya...
Tell Jared if he won't get you a lap top or move the computer closer to you...then he will have to update the blog himself so we can keep up with you.
The prayers are still coming your way. Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment