Welcome to our blog! We would like to send a sincere thank-you to everyone who has been praying for me, Jared, and the babies. Stay tuned to see what is going on in our life!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
We survived!!!
My wonderful niece took this picture of us!!!! Isn't it cute!!!
Me, Jared, Wendi (sister-in-law), and Jeff (brother) at Chili's enjoying time together!
Me and Jared at his grandparents house in Friona, Texas.
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!
5 comments:
Teri I am praying for you!!!
Hi! I'm Emily's sister and I am praying for you guys. My heart is broken for you. May God grant you the peace that passes all understanding.
Teri & Jared, We are praying for you. Know that there are people lifting up prayers for you and your family right now. Jack & Jackie
hi...i'm another one of emily's sisters. y'all are certainly in our prayers.
I am praying for you also. My heart goes out to you.
Shannon
Post a Comment