Thursday, December 18, 2008

Change of Plans...

Me and Jared will be heading out tonight! As soon as I get done with school--I have to go home and pack! Then---we will be hitting the road! We are staying in Odessa tonight! I have two friends in the hospital (both having twins). Crystal's babies were born yesterday. They are doing good but are in NICU. Please keep them in your prayers. Joanne is being induced this morning so we will be there to see the little ones as well!

I am so blessed to have two wonderful friends having twins before me! I know I can get lots of good advice from both of these wonderful couples...Maybe I should get both of them journal for Christmas so they can just pass it on down to me!!! haa!!!

So we will be going to the hospitals tonight, then some last minute shopping, then to the doctor in the morning, then heading to the Panhandle...We are so excited...Can't wait for a vacation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you guys have a good time.......you all be careful!!!!! Love ya & miss ya bunches, I can't wait to see you again.......

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!