Friday, December 12, 2008

Just a little update!!!

I know that it has been a while since I posted about my wonderful life! Everything is going well with the pregnancy! I am doing great! I just passed by first trimester! Two more to go!!!

Yes--I am beginning to show and Jared is so amazed! He has never seen me with a stomach before (I guess that is a good thing). He thinks it is so amazing...I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband that is so supportive through all the hard times (being nauseated night after night). He even wakes up at 12 or 2 in the morning to get me my nightly snack....Haha! Last night was a piece of buttered bread...I am trying to shy away from my other favorite of strawberry pop tarts.

We go back to the doctor next Friday. As of two weeks ago--I haven't gained a pound...I guess that we will see! I know things will change this next doctor's visit!

2 comments:

aWk said...

WOW! I have tears in my eyes! I'm so glad your showing! YAY! I can't wait to see you!!!!! I wish you were closer! I know Jared is thrilled. Keep us informed and see you soon! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that things are going good for you. And yes what a great husband you have to get up and get you a snack...I can't wait to see ya and rub your belly...LOL LOVE YA!!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!