Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy Weekend!!!

I had a wonderful weekend but was completely worn out after each day. Bed rest does weird things to you!!! You seem to get exhausted much easier!!!

On Saturday--I went to the state park had a nice little swim with all the fishies. Then I went for a run about 3 miles down the road. Then I went for a ride on the 4 wheeler in the back pasture! It was so much fun!!!

Yeah right! None of that happened but I wish it did!!! Okay--so maybe not the run the thing!!!

No really though! I did have a wonderful weekend. I was pleasantly surprised on Saturday by a visit from Amanda. I had a great time just visiting. I don't know how much fun she had since I can't really do anything--but the visit really meant the world to me! Thank you so much!!! She brought these wonderful little sandwhich things for lunch--it was a nice treat!

Right after she left--my mom came! She will be here till this Thursday! We now have groceries in the kitchen because she went to the store for me!!! Yea for MOMS!!! Jared just has been so busy and I know he is thankful for all everyone is doing.

Then on Sunday--I had yet another visitor. Emily came now for the day. She is a puzzle freak and I just happened to have a puzzle sitting on my table. She took the initiative to put almost half of the puzzle together. I helped a little!!! A much as I could! I promised her I would do the rest of the puzzle....Emily--I hope you are not reading this because I don't know how much of it will get done. Hah!!!

So now--I am just chillin' on the couch while my mom went to the post office for me!!! Hopefully I can get motivated to have a productive day!!! Haha!! I will probably read then do some cross-stitch!!! That is about as productive as I get!!!

God Bless,

Teri, Jared, and the Babies

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Teri, You are so funny! I am so glad for the friends and family that are helping you even though you live so far away from home. We have a teacher at our campus that they just put on bedrest and I think she's due about the same time you are. Still praying for you, jared and the babies! Can't wait to see them. Take Care and NO 4 WHEELING you silly girl! Jackie

Crystal said...

Why on earth would you even dream about running??? Yuck! Rest up sweety, when those babies get here you will never sleep again. One of them is always needing attention.

Anonymous said...

The running part gave me a good laugh:) I'm glad to hear that your friends are coming out to visit.

aWk said...

Yay for good times with good friends. I had a blast with you...hey I don't get much company or excitement out here either and I'm not even on bedrest! HA! <3 you!

Emily said...

You better get that puzzle done! It will probably still be there until the babies are old enough to do it! Ha! JK! I'm so glad I got to see you, but I wish I could have stayed longer! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I am next to come see you. I am so glad to hear that things are going well. I miss you!!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!