Monday, February 9, 2009

Thanks to MOM...

So--as you may alread know--my mom and dad came down on Friday night to stay with us for the weekend! Somehow--I managed to talk my mother into staying with me until I go back to the doctor on Thursday! Yea!!! We are so blessed and Jared is really enjoying having someone else around the house. Mondays and Tuesdays seem to be the longest days of the weeks--because this is when Jared goes to the ranch to work his "side" job.

So--mom is helping with all the housework (washing sheets, cleaning, dishes, cooking, etc....). You name it and she does it. In her down time---which we seem to have a lot of that--she just happened to bring her quilting stuff with her. So she is spending countless hours working on a "kaliedascope" quilt. She is having a blast doing it...It looks really cool! She says that she can teach me but I don't think I am ready for quilting....I might get addicted! HaHa!

Me and Jared spend our evening in front of the TV trying to put together a puzzle. I am not really a puzzle person but it keeps me entertained. And when it gets difficult--it becomes even a bigger challenge for Jared.

I will try to get pictures posted soon of our "LAZY" days around the house.

O yeah! I almost forgot! We get a wonderful treat tonight. One of the sweet ladies from FBC is bringing out Cherry Enchiladas! MMMMmmmmm...We will be sure to tell you how good they are!!!

In HIS Hands,

Teri

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it more challenging for Jared when the puzzle gets tough because you throw a Teri fit? I know how much you like to lose:)

Have fun with your momma. I love you.

Stephanie Harbin said...

Oh, Teri, your mom is precious. You are so lucky that she can come be with you and keep you from being bored. Give her a big hug from me. I will be praying you get a fantastic report at the Dr. Please know that you and Jared and the babies are in my prayers.

Jackie said...

Never heard of cherry enchiladas but now I'm curious about it. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm glad your mom is there. Momma's are WONDERFUL! Jackie

granny f said...

so when Jared's mom comes to stay do *we* get fruity enchiladas, too??? (probably only if your favorite MIL makes them, right?)
tell my son hello for me...

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!