We were able to talk our Pediatrician into letting us take the babies to our clinic in Fort Stockton for weekly weight checks. This saves us a weekly trip to Odessa. Whitley was put on MCT oil about 2 weeks ago and seems to being doing pretty well with her weight gain. As of Wednesday--Whitley weighed in at 7 pounds 12 ounces and Wyatt weighed in at 10 pounds 4 ounces. This is a gain of 4.5 ounces for Whitley and 9 ounces for Wyatt.
We are looking forward to this coming weekend. Granny Faith is coming down to visit the babies. I would say that she was coming to visit me and Jared--but we know better.
Enjoy the pictures...we had fun taking them.
9 comments:
how cute!!! And by the way, I'm coming to see all of you, but you and Jared don't fit in my lap very well.
So cute...I love their little expressions:)
So cute! I love the first picture, it looks like a deer in the headlights look. So precious. What a cute smile Whitley has. Adorable outfits.
Oh. My. Gosh! I literally laughed out loud when I saw the first picture! Their eyes are so big and beautiful! They just get more and more adorable... how is that possible?! They are both filling out so well! I miss me some Whitley and Wyatt!!!
What adorable pictures! They are getting so cute!! I'll bet Granny Faith had a wonderful time playing with them. It is sad when your identity changes from being your own person to someone's mom, isn't it?? But it makes up for it when you hear the word mom.
So cute! OMGosh, Wyatt is almost as big as Heidi Sage! Glad y'all are doing well!
Hehe...they are SO cute! Their eyes are so big and beautiful!
How blessed you are to have 2 beautiful and healthy babies! Love the pics!
they are PRECIOUS!!!!!
Post a Comment