Friday, August 21, 2009

More Pics...New blog Below!!!


Whitley Faith!!! Looking at her daddy--She loves him!


I love this pic!



Holding my two precious miracles!


He really does like his bath time...he was hungry!!!


She is so content!!!


4 comments:

Ashley said...

They have grown so much and are both precious, precious babies! So happy for you!

granny f said...

they are so cute!!! so loveable and cuddly - i know they are missing granny and grandad...

aWk said...

I love the pic of you holding those babies! You just look full of joy! God bless you guys!

Jackie said...

I'm agree with Amanda, The pic of you holding the twins is priceless....!!!!!I love your smile and the pride that is showing all over your face! I'd love to have a copy of that one as well as the one of you and Em at the wedding! Beautiful girls! And I think I see A little Baby bump on Em! I can't wait!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!