Friday, August 21, 2009

Here You Go Grandad!!!

Again, I am so sorry for the long delay in posts. Not having internet service is really making me get behind in my posts.


Here a few pics for all you wonderful people who don't get to see our two precious little miracles every day. They are such a blessing and just growing so much.


Jared took both babies to the doctor by himself on Monday. I started back to work and I really felt obligated to be there since I haven't been there the past 8 months. Dad survived a 2 hour trip to Odessa to back to get shots with two babies. He is amazing.

Whitley weighed in at 7 pounds 8 ounces. She is not gaining as much weight as we want her to--however, she is gaining. The doctor put her on MCT oil to help with the weight gain. She is doing absolutely amazing. We are so blessed.

Wyatt weighed in at 9 pounds 11 ounces. He is a "chunky monkey". He is smiling, laughing, and enjoying life.

The babies begin going to the sitter on Monday. We are so grateful to have such a wonderful sitter. Thank you!!!


Whitley asleep on her daddy's lap!!!


Wyatt smiling big!


Whitley being content!!!


Wyatt and Whitley...I love this pic!!!


O yeah! Wyatt started eating rice cereal. He is doing absolutely amazing with it! This is the first time he ate the cereal and he fell asleep while eating it!!! Haha!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Such beautiful babies! Hope school goes well. I'm having a tough time leaving my babies, and I know you are too.

Stephanie Harbin said...

love the pictures!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!