Eating with the Amthors at KBOBS!!! We got several looks!!!
Me and Jared!
Wyatt enjoying his new high-chair!
Whitley NOT enjoying her new high chair!
Lilly feeding Wyatt!!!
It is hard to believe that our two little miracles are 4 months old today. I wish that I could give you an updated weight on both babies....but we are actually headed to the doctor in Odessa right now for a weight check. As of last Monday--Whitley weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces and Wyatt weighed 8 pounds 9 ounces.
The babies also have an eye appointment today to check for PROM. As of their last visit about a month and half ago, neither baby showed signs. The doctor just wants to check them out every few months to monitor their progress and make sure we are not having signs of PROM.
Whitley and Wyatt have been doing pretty good with their days/nights. They normally wake up around 2 a.m then around 6 a.m to be fed. Me and Jared have a pretty good schedule worked out. We change babies every night. So tonight I have Wyatt. He is mine all night long. When he cries...I wake up to tend to him. If he has a bad night....then I am out of luck. It is working out really well and we are both managing to get sleep. We were waking both babies up at the same time to eat...however, Miss Whitley was not gaining weight like we wanted her to. So we let them be on their own schedule and it is working out really well!!!
We are truly blessed. Enjoy the pictures !!!
Teri, Jared, Whitley, and Wyatt
2 comments:
That is SO crazy that those precious babies are 4 months old! It has definitely flown by! They just grow more and more adorable every day. I'm hoping Whitley will start putting on the pounds! What a good system yall have with the night schedule!
The babies are so cute and it definitely looks like they're starting to fill out. I can't imagine trying to have dinner with four infants and four adults...sounds like an adventure:)
Post a Comment