Sunday, August 23, 2009

Great Weekend

Me and Jared traveled to Denison, Texas this weekend for a wedding. We had an awesome weekend. It was so neat to see two such GREAT people come together. Thank you so much Jamie and Ricky for letting us be a part of it. We love you! Have fun in Cabo!!!

We are now heading back home (about a 10 hour drive)! We are so ready to get home to see our two precious little ones. Oma and Opa came down from Plaiview to watch Whitley and Wyatt for he weekend. We have missed them like crazy and are so ready to get home for a nice little squeeze! Thanks to Opa--we have had several pictures sent via phone throughout each day.

Enjoy a few pics of our two precious little miracles and our fun weekend!


God Bless!!!


Wyatt wide awake the morning before we left!!!
Daddy getting kisses from Whitley before we leave!
The bridesmaids guarding the door!!!

Me and EM!!! (love ya chick!)
The BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!!

Me and the groomsman!


The NEWLYWEDS!!!

Me and Jared!!!


The LUCKY MAN!!!


4 comments:

Crystal said...

Glad to see you got a break. I know it's hard to leave them but you deserve a night of sleep every now and then :) Have fun at school this week. I know it will be hard. I cried all day last Monday, (I'm sure you did too) and when people mentioned the babies, I cried even harder. You were a beautiful bridesmaid. You can't even tell that you had TWINS about 5 months ago.

Ashley said...

Glad y'all had fun! I know you missed your babies, though!

Anonymous said...

The bride looks beautiful....but who's the hot momma in the brown dress?

Good luck at school tomorrow.

Emily said...

You are right.. Wyatt is a chunk! But what a cutie! And Whitley's cheeks are just to die for! We had fun with yall over the weekend! Love ya!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!