Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We Are Home!!!

We are finally home! Miss Whitley was released on Friday evening. We ended up staying the night in Odessa (all four of us in a king size bed). We actually made it to our house on Saturday.

Life is great and we are enjoying life with our two precious miracles. God Bless everyone for all their sincere thoughts and prayers. We could not have made it this far without you.

The babies are doing great. They are sleeping pretty well throughout the night and are beginning to get into a schedule. I am not going to tell you that life with twins is easy...because it isn't...But it is FUN!!!

I will be sure to post some pics shortly. I am still trying to get other things lined out....Check back for pics our our two precious miracles.

Teri, Jared, Whitley, and Wyatt

4 comments:

hollylindley said...

What a beautiful family!! I'm so glad that y'all are finally home. We love you!

granny f said...

my eyes are watering!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG...I love the picture of their little, tiny feet....too cute. Teri, you look great...I don't think I've ever seen your hair so long....Jared must be loving that look on you. The babies are just adorable and they seem to be getting cuter everyday. I sent your package (priority) on Monday so you should get it today or tomorrow. I forgot to put the card in the box so it will be arriving separately:) Ya'll are such a cute family. I'm so happy to see pictures of ya'll at the house. I love you guys so much and am so happy for you!

Ashley said...

So glad y'all are home. Hopefully the adjustment of having two tiny babies at home will go smoothly. What a journey you've been on!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!