Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Picture Post


Wyatt in his swing.


Miss Whitley all bundled up. Yeah for open crib!!!



Playing dress-up with Whitley. It was fun!!!

Our precious baby boy sleeping away.
Thought everyone might enjoy a few pics of our two miracle babies.
Miss Whitley was lowered to 1.5 L on her nasal cannual and is sitting at about 24% on her Oxygen. She is still taking the bottle really well. She had been changed to where she is getting fed by the bottle every third feeding. We will see if we can keep this straight with the nurses this time (it wasn't that easy with Wyatt). Me and Jared go over to bottle feed her every time we get the chance. Jared is over there feeding her right now. The next feeding should be around 2 a.m. One of us should make it.
She was moved to open-crib today as you can probably tell by the pictures. This simply means that she was taken off the warmer. We were able to dress her and snuggle her up. This was so much fun. The nurse was going to take her temperature again at 5 and if she is holding it well, we can remain in open-crib. Wyatt never had a problem with this so we are hoping Whitley doesn't either.
Jared put Wyatt's swing together today. He is chillin' in it right now. He is really a sweet baby.
Talking to the nurse today--we don't think it will be too much longer for Miss Whitley. She is doing absolutey amazing and we pray she continues this way. Once we can get her off the oxygen completely and get her to taking the bottle everytime, we are good to go! Wyatt took off as soon as he started bottle feeding. We hope Whitley will do the same thing!!!
Teri, Jared, Whitley, and Wyatt



3 comments:

Emily said...

Awww! I just love those pictures! Whitley looks so pretty all dressed up! I can't wait to meet those precious twinkies!

hollylindley said...

They are precious!!! I can't believe how much they have grown. Aren't they fun to dress? I've got some hand-me-downs for Whitley if you are willing to take. Wyatt looks like he loves his swing!

Brbelltx said...

I've been on vacation so I'm just getting caught up on the babies. I'm so glad that things are going well. The babies are so cute....Wyatt looks so tiny in his little swing. I can't wait until they are both home so I can come visit:)

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!