Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Picture Post









6 comments:

Ericka Moore Photography said...

Congrats! I am so excited ya'll are home. you have a beautiful family. I can't wait to meet them in person!

Stephanie Harbin said...

Pictures are precious! I am so glad you are home. Now you can get down to business!

Kristi said...

Wonderful pictures....a beautiful family!!! We continue to pray for you!

Crystal said...

Brings tears to my eyes! I know you have waited to have them both home for a long time. We are so happy for you.

aWk said...

LOVE THE PICS! I can't wait to meet them! What a blessed family you have! Can you imagine how many prayers have been sent up for you guys. WOW! Know that you are all very loved!

granny f said...

Jared & Teri - quit grinning. People will think y'all are enjoying having your babies home, or something.
I'm missing my 'squeeze' time. I know they miss me, too.

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!