Thursday, September 10, 2009

Great News!!!

Okay...sorry no pictures. But we do have good news. Here we go!!!

Miracle Whit has reached the 8 pound mark. We went to the doctor yesterday for a weight check and she was 8 pounds 4.5 ounces. This is gain of 5.5 ounces in 6 days. AMAZING! We are so excited with her progress.

Mr. Wyatt is moving right along too. He is now 11 pounds 2 ounces. A gain of 7 ounces in 6 days...he needs to slow down and let his sister catch up. He is fixing to be out of his 0-3 month clothes and into 3-6....guess mom needs to go shopping!!!

Okay--now for another big announcement. Miss Whit is off the apnea monitor. YEAH! We now have a baby with no cords. It felt so good to walk around the house with her last night. Wyatt is still on his and will be for another month or so!!!

I know the plane rides to Dallas will be so much easier without having to take an apnea monitor through security. Praise God!!!

TERI, Jared, Whitley and Wyatt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to hear good news. I'm so excited about the weight gain and the apnea monitor! If you want we can go shopping when you're in Dallas:)

hollylindley said...

Awesome news!!! I'm so glad both of them are doing so well.

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!