Thursday, September 3, 2009

Are They Identical???

Okay--so this is the question we get A LOT! Geeeez--I hope not. Jared and I try not to be too sarcastic as we say "No they are not!"

I know one point that will definitely be hitting on in my junior high science classes--identical/fraternal twins!!!

I didn't think I would need the onsie that said "NO--we are not identical." However, it may be in their wardrobe before too long.

Okay--now for the update on Whitley and Wyatt. Wyatt is growing so much. He weighed in today at 10 pounds 11 ounces. Holy smokes....he need to save some food for his sister. Miss Whit is maintaining her girly figure weighing in at 7 pounds 15 ounces. She is growing though....MCT oil is working.

Off to another wonderful night with our two precious litte ones. Next you ask if twins are identical....step back and ask yourself "Are they the same sex?"

God Bless,

Teri, Jared, Whitley and Wyatt

3 comments:

Roy & Joanne said...

So I like you comment about being asked if they are identical...We always get asked if ours are twins...we just tell people, No, we just like to get busy. lol...It's extremely annoying

Emily said...

Too funny! I'm so proud of Whitley for gaining that weight! She is SO close to 8 pounds! Now Wyatt, he must be trying hard to make Whitley feel good about her girly figure! So precious babies! 5 months today??? WOW!

Anonymous said...

Nice...I'm glad to hear that Miss Whit is putting on the weight. I can't wait to see ya'll.

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!