Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Miracles are Getting SO BIG!!!!




























We have been having fun at our house! As you can tell from the sweet pictures....the babies are really beginning to get big!
Last night...I made a big bowl of rice cereal (a change from the oatmeal we have been on). The babies did not like the change and refused to eat the cereal. So what I am I supposed to do with a whole bowl of cereal.....definitely not throw it away. So we decided to have fun playing in it....and we made a really big mess! Good thing rice cereal does not stain and it was fairly easy to cleanup!
Wyatt also got his first haircut. More of just a trim...but still! He looks so handsome!!! He had this little comb over thing going on and a little wave. We could not get his hair to stay down....so we trimmed it just a little. He looks so sweet!!!
Have fun and enjoy the pictures...
God Bless!
Teri, Jared, Whitley, and Wyatt







3 comments:

The Road Less Traveled said...

They are really growing. It's so crazy how one year is coming so quickly.
Jana

Stephanie Harbin said...

They are so beautiful!! Has anyone ever said that Whitley looks like her grandpa Melvin? I think so!! I love looking at their pictures and hearing about them. I wish I had extra money to donate for your cause, but I really hope you exceed your expectations. God Bless,
Steph

Crystal said...

Absolutely adorable! Just wait...once they are mobile you life will go full speed in two different directions.

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!