Wyatt enjoying a "Biter Biscuit"!!! Sorry for the purple bumbo---Whitley was sitting in his.
Gradad Max and Grandmother Dorothy with four of the great grandkids!!!
Wyatt opening up yet another present on Aunt Wendi's lap...thanks for the beenie!!!
My most precious little niece and nephew!!!
Four of the kiddos at Christmas. Whitley is actually the oldest!!!
My thumb is good!!!
THE NEXT GENERATION!!!!
Whitley Faith opening one her presents!!!
Show me your surprised look Whitley!!!!
Precious Wyatt taking it all in!!!
Playing in the snow!!!
My sweet snow bunny!
Wyatt going through his stocking in daddy's lap!!!
My wonderful brother-in-law with his beautiful wife!!!!
Colee Faye with her friends. This is our best friends little girl!!!
As you can tell from the pictures above....we had a wonderful Christmas! The babies got enough gifts that I don't have to buy for their birthday...hah!!!
Wyatt was fighting an ear infection all of Christmas break. With the third round of antibiotics...he seems to be doing much better. They are getting so big. Wyatt is over 15 now and Whitley is over 13! I know that may not be big to some people---but to us it is HUGE!!!
We were able to see lots of loved ones over the holidays and enjoyed every minute of our time together. However, we were ready to get back to our house. We are just now getting settled back into the groove of things. I don't want to travel now for a really long time. Traveling with babies takes it out of you!
I could go on and on in this post...but I won't bore you with anymore details.....I know you just want to look at the pics anyway!!!
But on a short note---Wyatt will be crawling before long....Whitley is not that far behind! He gets up on all fours and rocks...it is kinda cute!!!
Happy NEW YEAR!!!
Teri, Jared, Whitley, and Wyatt
2 comments:
LOVE all the pictures! I miss yall! Glad you had a good Christmas... I'm sure Whitley and Wyatt were just spoiled silly! :)
Looks like you had a blast! Tell Jared he is looking a little hairy!! :) Beware...when they start to crawl...your sanity goes out the window. We still need to get together. The babies are getting so big.
Post a Comment