Thursday, November 20, 2008

WOW!!!

Here I am--sitting at school--wishing the day were over so I could go home, sit on the couch and get a nice big cup of hot chocolate. That will have to wait a couple of hours!!!

I had a student come in today wearing shorts! I was just joking with her asking her where her jeans were and if she knew it was cold outside...She replied that she didn't have any jeans!!! It broke my heart! Now here I am pondering ways to help our fellow townspeople in need! What do you when it is a family with four kids...How do you know if they all need something?

I went to the counselor and she said that they were looking at doing an angel tree for Christmas...Can she wait that long? If I knew her size---I would go get it right now!

WOW!!!

God Bless the Families in need and may we all be able to bless their lives this season in some way!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Do u need me to come save you and bring you some hot chocolate again????
That is a sad situation with that girl, that makes me so sad!!!

aWk said...

I know! Chad & I pick an angel from the angel tree every year. I wish it would become a part of everyones tradition! Those who are blessed should in turn bless others!

Emily said...

It's so hard to see some of the things we do in school. This Thanksgiving, I am very thankful for what God has blessed me with.
PS.. Hot chocolate sounds GREAT right now! It's freezing!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!