Thank you Emily and Amanda for introducing me to this wonderful blogging stuff...It is so much fun. I know that I do not post as much as people would like (AMANDA...haha).
I just want to send a thank you to everyone who has sent us encouraging notes as we are going through this important time of our life...Ya'll have meant the world to us! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers and please keep them coming...
I haven't had too much sickness yet! It seems to be at night rather than during the day--I can handle that. I would rather be sick at night than during the day when I am trying to teach school.
Again--Everyone is so amazing and I thank you all so much for all your thoughts and prayers!!!
December Happenings
9 years ago
2 comments:
Keep the posts coming! I know this will be an adventure worth blogging about! Just think... this time next year you'll have 2 precious babies with you! I SO cannot wait!!!! Ahhhhhh! I'm so excited! =)
I am so super proud of you! 2 posts in 1 week...and we still have 4 more days to go! WOW!...YOU GO MOMMY!
So glad to hear that your sickness is sticking to the night time...I can't imagine sickness while teaching either! I just can't wait to find out what those little babies are.....boys...girls....both! YAY! =) Love the new background by the way!
See you Friday night! =)
Post a Comment