Monday, November 3, 2008

What a Blessing!!!

So for everyone that doesn't know our wonderful news! I am pregnant with twins! We are so excited. I am just now 6 and a half weeks! My due date is June 25, 2009. We are so blessed--we couldn't have been happier. No--they are not identical so we may very well get our boy and girl...I will definitely keep everyone posted throughout the next 9 months.

All of the family knows and are so very excited. I go back to the doctor on the 24 of November.

I have two other friends who are due in January with twins as well! I know they will be able to give me some good pointers!

I am open to any help!

Camo bedding is being ordered shortly...we wouldn't have it any other way! If they are girls--we can add pink to them!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terry I am so happy for you both. Y'all will make wonderful parents! It will be chalenging but so well worth it! Take Care of yourself and those babies!!!

Emily said...

Woohoo! It's out in the open! This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting! Can't wait to start planning baby showers! No you don't have to plan it for yourself! Haha! Love you bunches! And those 2 little peanuts too! Muah!

aWk said...

YAY!!!!!!! I am a super power decorator...so let me know if you need help! =) Babies rooms are the best ever!!!!!!!!!
Twins...TWINS...HOORAY!!!!

Kristi said...

Terry...I haven't met you yet, but I feel like I know you! I'm Emily's mom...Kristi! I am soooo happy for you! I look forward to keeping up with the progress of these two precious little ones through your blog! I'll be praying for you!

Jackie said...

Terry....OMG! I'm so excited for you both!TWINS!!!!! How double blessed you are. Take good care of yourself and eat for 3. No high dismounts or anything ok? Can't wait to see some sono pics of the peanuts, Take care and again Congrats! Jackie (Derek's mom)

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!