Friday, October 24, 2008

What do you do...

I am so freaking frustrated with being the cheerleading sponsor. I try so hard to have spirit for my school and it just doesn't work out that way. The pep rally's seem to be going downhill. I just don't know what to do...My girls are awesome...they have great attitudes about everything...But they are even getting frustrated that no high school students are doing anything...Then--I feel like everyone looks down on me when the pep rally's are bad....Today was horrible....I just don't know what to do to get more spirit in our school....HELP!!!

1 comment:

aWk said...

I hate to hear that. I know it be must frustrating! Do you involve the students (with games, cheers, contests...etc)?!??!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!