Monday, October 20, 2008

Ready for a Deer HUNT!!!

I am so ready for next week!!! I am going hunting with two other friends and their husbands in San Angelo!!! I am so excited...this will be my second year to go and I am really looking forward to hopefully getting one with my bow!!!

I missed three school days last week due to the funeral in East Texas...I will be missing one this week for a doctor's appointment in Odessa. I was kinda hesitant about taking another day and a half next week!! However, Jared talked me into it...He said this might be the last time for a while.....So San Angelo--here we come!!! I am so ready to hunt :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I realized today that I hadn't asked off yet! I'll do it first thing tomorrow! Can't wait! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

San Angelo huh? y'all should give us a call. You can get my number from Derek or Emily. Maybe we can go out to eat or something while y'all are here. Take Care!

aWk said...

So glad you finally posted another blog!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!