Friday, June 4, 2010

Picture Overload

We have had a such a busy summer....and we enjoying every minute of it! I am sorry for the picture overload...but I do hope that you enjoy.

Okay...so lets get to the kids! Life is beginning to get a little hectic now...I have to admit! Both babies are pulling up constantly to things and walking around...just a matter of time before they find out they can actually let loose and walk. Whitley has definitely learned to climb stairs though. She is pretty good at it too!!!

I often use their wagon as a playpen/toy box. I put toys in the middle and they take turns bending down to get them. However, Miss Whitley has learned to hit. I do not know where she got this from....but she can!!!

They are both little water dogs. However, Wyatt seems to enjoy the water a little more than Miss Whit! He loves to splash and play.

We are truly blessed with two little miracles. God Bless you for all your prayers and encouragement.

Sincerely,

THE SELF'S


Enjoying the wagon!!!


Feeding Ya-Ya (the longhorn calf)!



My Water Dog!



Posing in her bikini!!!




Enjoying the pool.

The twins drinking from their sippy cups at the party.


Tucker wanting Wyatt's cookie!!!


My Whitley Faith!!!



Happy Baby Boy---Wyatt Jared!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!