Now this is called "chillin in the pool."
Family picture in Luckenbach!
Ready for the sun!
Playing with his feet in his carseat!
Me and Whit and Chelsea's bridal breakfast!
Whitley enjoying her time alone...Wyatt was with Dad!
Wyatt and Daddy in Fredricksburg!
Fighting over a piece of paper!!!
Happy babies...after bath time!
Feeding Cactus---the fawn!!!
Wow!!! Seriously...I am so sorry for not posting. Our life has been so crazy and not having very good internet service does not help either.
Lets see...this blog is mainly to post some pics of our two little miracles...but I will update you with some happenings as well.
I guess that I am just now finding time to sit down and post because my parents have the kids for the week. They were so excited to keep them....and it really helped us out! This is my last week of school and I am trying to get everything together there. I have spring cleaned my house and placed things at a higher level for the twins. I have slept...slept...and slept. I have washed lots of clothes. Me and Jared have been swimming and fishing together....we have had a great time! However, I am ready to see the twins on Thursday!!!
Miss Whitley is wearing a size 3 diaper, has 6 teeth, can get anywhere in the house she wants to get, loves to smile at anyone, tends to be a mommas girl out in public, loves to walk holding your hands, is now getting hair, will not keep any bows in her hair, loves to throw all the toys out of the toy box, is now pulling up to everything, and is happy to be her!!!
Mr. Wyatt is wearing a size 4 diaper, has to wear a Night-time diaper to bed, loves to laugh, loves to ride his lion, loves to go for rides in the wagon, has 5 teeth, is now on whole milke, will eat anything in sight, tends to be the more laidback child in public, will go to anyone, misses his camoflage cap that he threw out of the wagon in Luckenbach, loves to watch Whitley, loves Wonder Pets on Nick Jr., loves to dance, and loves the babysitters daughter NICOLE.
We are planning on spending most of the month of June in the Panhandle. Hopefully I can make more posts this summer, since I will be closer to internet service. Enjoy the pics for now.YI---one year ago tomorrow we were able to "room in" with Wyatt before welcoming him home. What a blessing he has been.
Teri, Jared, Whitley and Wyatt
1 comment:
Those babies are amazing. It has been a quick year. I love seeing pictures.
Post a Comment