Wow----how time flies! I want to apologize to those of you who follow my blog..........sorry for no posts since July!!!
Okay...maybe I can get our blogging life back on track. We went to the pediatrician yesterday for our 18-month checkup. The babies are doing amazing. Whitley is finally on the charts as far as her height.....so amazing.
Wyatt weighed in at 21.5 pounds. Whitley weighed in at 19.6 pounds. She is slowly closing the gap on Wyatt.
Whitley is now walking.......EVERYWHERE!!! It is so crazy to see a little person walk into a room where you are instead of crawl. Life is good!!!
Wyatt hasn't learned to walk on his own yet. We are praying that he learns from his sister soon! The pediatrician has referred us to a different pediatricac othorpedic surgeon for a second opinion. The doctor seems to think that it is just his prematurity that is keeping him from walking....we will see with time. He can walk great behind his lion....he just doesn't want to let go of it!!!
Whitley is still our wipee bandit. She can't seem to leave the wipes in the container.....she has to pull every single wipe from the container before she is satisfied.
Wyatt loves to share sunflower seeds with dad. He sits or stands right besides Jareds chair while he breaks open the seed....he loves them!!!
I cannot take a bath alone..........both babies insist that I need toys in the bathtub with me. So they take it upon themselves to load the tub down with bathtoys while I am in it. If I am lucky.....I even get the basket!!!
We are definitely busy..........but not complaining. Life is fun!!!
Enjoy the pics....
Teri, Jared, Whitley, and Wyatt Self
2 comments:
Great to hear from you! I completely understand not having time to blog! (Thankfully I can do it during my conference time at school). It will only get busier when Wyatt starts walking. Enjoy it!
Hey... so I came over from fb, and oh my goodness, I blog to so you should hop on over to mine!
This will be fun!
And the kids are too cute!
:)
Post a Comment