Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break Update and Pics



Wyatt jumping...



Whitley pulling all the wipees out the box...





Holding Wyatt's hand back so he doesn't hurt the poult.



Look how calm Whitley is with the poult.




Happy Whitley!!!



Wyatt wasn't too happy...



Grandma Eddie and Wyatt. He was having fun here!



Wyatt eating his mum-mum.



Whitley enjoying her mum-mum!


Finally, a picture of both of them together!!!


We had an awesome spring break.....but we are so glad to be back home in our own beds. I think the kids were just as ready as I was. They were not sleeping too well the last few nights of their spring break....but once we got home, things changed. I am not saying that they are sleeping through the night...but they are sleeping better.


We were able to go to Childress and see Granny and Grandad for a few nights. We also enjoyed seeing several other friends that we havent' seen in a while. While in Childress, the twins got their pictures made. I can't wait to get them back and post some for the rest of you to see. Ericka Moore did a great job and I look forward to seeing the final product.


The weather here has been absolutely gorgeous. We have been taking the babies outside when the weather allows (it's not too windy) and they love it. We put both bumbos in the wagon since I don't trust them in those wagon seats.


On to other good news, Miss Whitley is sitting up on her own. It is still a little scary to leave her but she is doing awesome!!! Wyatt can do it if he leans forward...haha!!!!


Both Miss Whit and Wyatt are army crawling. The babysitter did tell me that Miss Whit did crawl at her house yesterday.....HOW COME I ALSO MISS THIS STUFF????


They are both eating like crazy. They love mum-mums, Chester Puffs, cereal, spanish rice, potatoes, and whatever else we give them. They are just like little birds.....they know when food is coming there way and they open their mouths....SO CUTE!!!!


We are headed to the pediatrician's office right now for Synagis shots. I will let you know what they weigh!!! I am shooting for 15 for Whit and 18 for Wyatt....we will see!


It is hard to believe that our little miracles will be 1 in 3 weeks!!! WOW!!! We are planning a big celebration at the state park. It is going to be so much fun to celebrate with all the wonderful people who made this year possible. I will post the cute invite soon!!!!


God Bless,


TERI, Jared, Whitley, and Wyatt








1 comment:

The Road Less Traveled said...

God is good!! It's unbelievable how fast this year has passed. They look amazing and happy. They've come so far.

Jana

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are currently living in West Texas. We are loving every minute of our time together out here--however, we look forward to moving closer to family soon!